The job analysis was completed by a number of SME's who know the requirements of the job well. Individuals where asked to describe the job purpose, objectives, customers, minimum requirements, and rate the importance of a range of behavioral competencies.
- Manage the Work in Progress / Job Card Process.
- Ensure all vehicle history file documentation, including job cards and 3rd party invoices, is placed on correct files.
- Create history files for new fleet and ensure that vehicle history files are maintained and in compliance with OE, BWT and Dangerous Goods standards for accreditation and auditing purposes.
- Be prepared for regular and adhoc audits on systems and filing
- Ensure the archive/filing room is maintained to acceptable standards
- Participating in audits to ensure compliance
- Regular and effective communication with workshop staff, customers and suppliers to ensure all maintenance information is received timeously
Knowledge and skills:
- Intermediate computer skills
- Minimum two years' experience in an administration support role.
- Previous experience in the logistics/transport industry would be advantageous.
1.Strong administration skills.
3.High attention to detail.
4.Strong team player.
5.High standards of work ethic
- Numerical reasoning
- Verbal reasoning
- Conceptual/abstract reasoning
- Aptitude to learn