IsoMetrix, a fast-growing South African company with international offices in Atlanta, Australia and Canada is a leading provider of software solutions for Governance, Risk and Compliance management and reporting.
The IsoMetrix DNA encompasses the following core values and behaviours:
- Own It!
- Do the right thing
- Embrace Ideas
- Win together
- Think Beyond
Main purpose of Job:
Responsible for a Team of Test Analysts as well as functional responsibilities aligned with improving product quality.
- Team training, mentoring and career development
- Responsible for all Test, Test Tools Development and configuration management activities
- Familiar with industry standards and certification, and drives efforts to bring products into conformance with such standards
- Performance reviews
- Evaluates, maintains and improves Testing roles and responsibilities within the product development life-cycle
- Responsible for functional duties assigned by direct manager
- Facilitates the development, implementation and adherence of testing department standards in partnership with other test team leadership.
- Evaluates and implements training and development needs for team
- Manages team compliance with existing measures for reporting testing efforts
- Co-ordinate all testing tasks within team
Skills / Attributes Required:
- Knowledge of both automated and manual testing
- Previous test management experience including proven supervisory or leadership experience
- Strong QA and testing industry knowledge
- Proven experience in testing
- The ability to work to agreed deadlines.
- Experience of coordinating people to complete tasks
- -Experience working within a matrix-style structure
Minimum qualification and experience:
- ISTQB Advanced Test Manager or equivalent
- 5 years' experience in software testing
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a management role