A Director of Operations is responsible for the effective operational management of the hotel so Heads of Department achieve and exceed their revenue and Guest satisfaction targets.What will I be doing?
As Director of Operations, you will be responsible for the effective operational management of the hotel so Heads of Department achieve and exceed their revenue and Guest satisfaction targets. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Director of Operations serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
To successfully fill this role, you must possesss the following qualifications, atattitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- - A degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent.
- - Strong commercial acumen, preferably with experience in Food &Beverage or Rooms Management.
- - Experience in managing budgets, revenue proposals and forecasting results.
- - In-depth knowledge of the hotel / leisure / service sector.
- - Strong leadership skills to effectively manage and motivate the team to achieve high level of perform and exceed targets.
- - Accountable and resilient.
- - Ability to work under pressure.
- - Knowledge of the hotel property management systems.
- - Previous experience in the same or similar role with a proven track record.What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Brand: Hilton Hotels & Resorts