Seago Line is a liner company dedicated to short-sea hauls throughout the European and Mediterranean region.
100% owned and backed by A.P. Moller - Maersk, Seago Line has access to the Group's significant equipment pool, industry knowledge, unmatched vessel fleet and extensive network. With local representatives in 44 countries, we are uniquely positioned to exceed your expectations.
Global opportunities. When you join Seago Line; you will find that the world is your workplace. You will work in a cultural diverse, stimulating environment, surrounded by new ideas.
In this position you will have the opportunity to acquire skills and knowledge in the following areas:
- Customer Service related systems.
- Exposure to multinational environment/culture.
- Room for growth and development.
- Enhancing personal skills.
- Soft skills such as turning complaints into opportunities, handling difficult customers, and managing customers' expectations.
- Team work, cross-functional management, & cross-cultural management.
- Manages the end to end shipment process in compliance with all company procedures
- Owns all customer issues and facilitates their timely and effective resolution by engaging relevant internal stakeholders
- Builds strong relationships with the customer; understands the customer's business, service needs, drivers and desires
- Seeks out and acts on continuous improvement opportunities both in relation to the customer and internal/external stakeholders
- Offer excel level of service to the customers with the aim of achieving long term business retention.
- Proactive notify customers if there are action(s) required to get the containers ready for load and inform them in case change of loading vessels, voyages & dates.
- Attend to and communicate effectively on requirements and policies and thereby coordinate with all the relevant parties to ensure a smooth booking, documentation and invoices.
- Proactively solve & prevent any issues may affect service delivery.
- Execute assigned tasks and all other necessary systems update correctly and timely.
- Understand and be familiar with local objective and KPIs and act in line with set targets.
- Monitor agreed service levels and identify root cause when targets are not met.
- Ensure to attend call from all internal & external customers and provide timely response of mail queries
- Be prepared to assist and/or perform tasks/work other than described in this job description
- To always behave in a manner consistent with and loyal to the A.P. Moller - Maersk values.
We are looking for• Bachelor Degree
- An excellent team player
- Able to work under pressure
- Well organized, efficient and effective
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Actively seek for continuous improvement
- Positive mind set
• Fresh graduate up to 3 years of experience