A Sales Office Assistant Manager, will be responsible for providing administrative support for the Sales Department. You will work closely with the Managing Director of Sales and Sales Manager to complete various administrative functions and the overall sales administrative operations.
What will I be doing?
As a Sales Office Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills when answering incoming phone calls and taking messages
- Establish and maintain an organized filing system
- Responsible to report the Sales Administrative team issues to the Sales Management team
- Understand the workload volume of the Sales Support Team and report to Managing Director
- Work closely with Sales Support Supervisor and Sales Management Team
- Communicate with other department administrative teams to ensure a smooth operation
- Assist in the opening of the Sales Gallery
- Assist with other Sales Gallery Associate programs, as needed .
- Prepare monthly reports as needed
- Consider new operation flows for sales support team
- Training for sales office supervisor
- Preparing new data if necessary
- Support the creation of all documents for management team as needed
- Translate documents for management team
- Attend operational and company meetings
- Responsible for the training of new sales support coordinators
- Support the sales gallery associate job duties as needed
- Follow required script in greeting and seating guests
- Prepare any necessary documents for Management team
- Communicate with other department Management teams to ensure a smooth operation
- Counsel sales support team members as needed
- Organize the sales support team job function
- Assign work to sales support team as needed
- Create memos for sales team
- Responsible for creating a smooth operation for sales support team
- Support other job duties as assigned by management
What are we looking for? What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Brand: Hilton Hotels & Resorts