The (Level 1) Facilitator contributes to the organisational goals though the guidance, facilitation and transfer of knowledge, skills and behaviours necessary for employee development and performance. This is done through the definition, delivery, assessment, feedback and reporting on core and personal development related employee training and on-the-job training solutions, which meet Telesure's business requirements.
- Responsible to maintain his/her own knowledge of course content and assessment of the various disciplines and the overall business objectives in which training is provided and keeping up to date with further developments.
- Planning and preparation of the learning environment ensuring adequate resources and set up to provide an excellent learning session.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal service delivery.
- Competently evaluate candidates' performance, knowledge, skills etc. through various assessment methodologies.
- Complete, interpret reports and provide feedback to candidates and other relevant internal and external stakeholders e.g. instructional design team and content development team, business coaches, business TMs
- Facilitate learning using a variety of methodologies adapting to learners' different learning styles, needs, previous experience etc.
- Provide the best possible learning and development experience in association with business for the learner.
- Keeping up to date with developments within the TLA and business ensuring effective knowledge management.
- Deliver the Telesure Service Way through personal effort and through others.
- Support the Treating Customers Fairly principles by providing direction and monitoring the delivery of the TCF behaviours and outcomes.
- Grade 12 (Standard 10) with University Entrance (NQF4)
- Relevant Training Certificate / Qualification
- Assessor qualification
- At least 3 years short and/or long term insurance experience
- At least 1-2 years' experience in Learning & Development environment
- Proven performance track record in previous position
- Proven track record in people development, facilitation or coaching
- Local and international skills development trends
- Outcomes based learning
- Principles of adult learning
- Best practice facilitation skills
- Understanding of Learning Organisations
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proficient in both English and/or Afrikaans- verbal and written communication
- High level of EQ
- Attention to detail and quality standards
- Pro-active planning
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Result and performance orientated
- Accountable for own work
•Strong relationship building skills and networking skills